Add two eSATA ports to the existing PCI-E equipped Mac™/PC computer in order to easily connect to our eSATA products including: MS1UT, MS2UT+, MS2T+, MS4T, MR5CT1, TR4M, TR5M1, TR8M. This revolutionary design uses the latest Silicon Image 3132 chipset to provide PCI 1x interface to two eSATA connections. Unlike the preious generation of adapters, the new design includes two firmwares: RAID or BASE. With the jumper selection, the user could instantly select the proper RAID mode. With Port Multiplier support, a single eSATA cable could connect up to five hard drives use a Port Multiplier aware unit, such as TR4M, TR5M and MS4UM.
Compatible with the PCI-E equipped Mac™ G5 and Mac Pro, Windows XP, 2000, 2003 and Vista.
- Selectable RAID and BASE BIOS Jumper
- RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5 support using Silicon Image SATARAID utilities, PC and MAC supported
- PCIe 1x connections.
- Fully compliant with SATA I and SATA II.
- Supports Serial ATA Generation 2 transfer rate of 3.0 Gbps.
- Supports Serial ATA II Port Multiplier, up to 10 hard drive supported
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5 for Windows.
- Supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 2003 Server, MAC OS 10.3.x or later, and Linux.
| Host Interface
|| PCI Express 1x
| Controller Interface
|| SATA II - transfer rate 3Gbps
|| 2 eSATA connectors
| Power Requirement
|| Operational Voltage: 3.3V/DC
Operationall Current: 155mA ~ 400mA
| RAID Level
|| RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5
| OS Supports
|| Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 2003 Server,
MAC OS 10.3.x or later, and Linux