Refurbished items may contain minor cosmetic damages that do not interfere with the functioning of the product. All refurbished items are burned-in and tested prior to being packaged to ensure maximum reliability.
The HA-HIG-RR2314 PCI-Express 4x RAID controller card supports PC, as well as MAC PRO, and is the next generation for high performance computing solutions. This RAID controller card is designed to provide much faster and improved I/O and supports features that are critical for high performance computing and high end workstations. With the Port Multiplier (PM) feature, the HA-HIG-RR2314 is capable of supporting up to 20 devices with Port Multiplier enclosures.
- PCI-e x4 (x8, x16) slot compatible.
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, and JBOD.
- External eSATA (Direct Attached).
- External eSATA (Port Multiplier).
- Mac Pro.
- Xserve Quad Core.
- PC Platform.
- SATA II.
- 3Gb/s (300MB/s) transfer rate.
- NCQ (Native Command Queuing).
- Staggered drive spin-up support.
- Hot swap and hot spare.
- Bad Sector Reallocation and Remapping.
- Write-through and write-back cache support.
- Quick and Background initialization for quick RAID configuration.
- Online array roaming.
- 64bit LBA for over 2TB support.
- Automatic RAID rebuild of failed drive.
- S.M.A.R.T drive monitoring for status and reliability.
- Browser-based RAID management software.
- SMTP for email notification.
- RoHS Compliant.
- VSS - Variable Sector Size (>2TB for non-GPT Windows operating systems).
| Host Interface
|| PCI-E x8
| Transfer Rate
|| Up to 3Gb/s
|| RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, and JBOD
| Supported OS
|| Microsoft® Windows® 2008/2003/XP/2000
x64 Edition/Vista 32 and 64 bit
Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and 10.5 (Leopard)
Linux Open Source Driver