The AccuRAID AR212X6 Series is a 2U rack-mountable RAID solution designed for file servers, backup, audio/video streaming, and digital video recording. It is capable of up to 384TB of capacity with additional AS212X6S JBOD storage expansion units, and is the perfect solution for applications requiring large storage spaces. With an industry proven Dual Channel 6G SAS host interface, the AR212X6 provides 6G SAS bandwidth and cutting edge SAS and SATA hard drive technology. The array supports RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60 and JBOD modes. Featuring durable, heavy duty steel housing and a user-friendly LCD panel, the AR316X6 is built with Web or RS232 management Interfaces along with SMTP manager monitoring all system events. The AR212X6 is an easy to use building block for large storage systems, and is guaranteed to achieve the most cost-effective performance and data protection. The AR212X6 comes with modular RAID controller, redundant power supply and redundant cooling fans. Built-in redundant controller ready backplane allows non-destructive redundancy controller upgrade path without purchasing a brand new hardware.
Note: Please allow 3 days for rackmount testing before shipment.
- 800MHz processor with 1GB on-board ECC cache memory (upgradeable to 4GB).
- Support both 3.5" and 2.5" form factor hard drives and SSD.
- SAS / SATA RAID 60 ASIC engine, providing the highest level of data protection.
- Dual Channel 6G SAS connector supporting fail-over.
- Supports SAS JBOD (AS212X6S) expansion with up to a total of 96 drive bays
- Redundant and hot-swappable power supply and cooling fans.
- O/S-Independent and host transparent RAID solution.
- Upgradable to redundant controller version (AR212X6R) for high availability and redundancy.
- Supports JBOD, RAID 0, 1, 1E, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60 with hot spare and multipile volumes.
- RAID 6 tolerates multiple drive failures without downtime or data loss, providing the most advanced level of data protection.
- Supprots online array roaming, online RAID level / stripe size migration, and online capacity expansion.
- Hot swappable drives that support hot spare and automatic hot rebuilding with automatic drive insertion/ removal detection.
- NVRAM transaction log, and S.M.A.R.T. to improve the RAID system integrity, reliability, and availability.
- Embedded enclosure management through WEB GUI, LCD control panel, and online RAID management via RS-232 port.
- Intuitive, yet comprehensive GUI for configuration and monitoring from remote and local locations.
- Field-upgradeable firmware in flash ROM, redundant RAID controller firmware upgrade via RS-232 and WEB GUI.
| Form Factor
|| 2U Rackmount
|| Single Controller, Redundant Controller Optional
| HDD Trays
|| 12 Hot-Swappable 3.5"
(2.5" form factor supported via screw holes)
| RAID Level
|| 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60, JBOD
| Maximum Capacity
|| 48TB, Expandable to 384TB
| Auto Rebuilding
|| RAID 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60
| Host Interface & Transfer Rate
|| 6G Mini-SAS * 2
| Expansion Ports
|| Mini-SAS x 2, Supports up to 7
additional JBOD units (AS212X6S)
| Drive Interface
|| 6G SAS / 6G SATA
(Additional MUX board requried when used with SATA
drives and Redundant Controller Option)
| Cooling Fan
|| 2 Hot-Swappable Modules & Blowers
| Power Supply
|| 500W X 2 Redundant
| Control Interface
|| LCD Panel, RS232, RJ-45 Ethernet
| Dimension (in)
|| 19"W x 21"D x 3.6"H
| Weight (lb)
| Safety Regulations
|| CE, FCC, UL, RoHS
| Limited Warranty
|| 3 Years
| Hard Drive
|| No HDD
| 500GB RAID
SATA * 12
| 1TB RAID
SATA * 12
| 2TB RAID
SATA * 12
| 3TB RAID
SATA * 12
| 4TB RAID
SATA * 12
| Total Storage Size
All hard drive bundles are pre-installed and tested before shipment. Hard drives are then packaged individually to avoid damage during shipping.