The AccuRAID AR316X6R Series is a 3U redundant controller rack-mountable RAID solution designed for data centers, file servers, backup, audio/video streaming, and digital video recording. With redundant components including a controller, cooling fan and power supply, the AR316X6R provides a high availibility storage solution in mission criticial applications. It is capable of up to 448TB of capacity with additional AS316X6R JBOD storage expansion units, and is the perfect solution for applications requiring large storage spaces. With an industry proven dual channel 6G SAS host interface, the AR316X6R provids high performance bandwidth and cutting edge SAS and SATA (requires MUX adapter) hard drive technology. The array supports RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60 and JBOD modes. Featuring durable, heavy duty steel housing and a user-friendly LCD panel, the AR316X6R is built with Web or RS232 management Interfaces along with SMTP manager monitioring all system events. The AR316X6R is an easy to use building block for a large storage systems, and is guaranteed to achieve the most cost-effective performance and data protection.
Note: Please allow 3 days for rackmount testing before shipment.
- Redundant controller built-in to provide high availability and high performance.
- 800MHz processor with 1GB on-board ECC cache memory (upgradeable to 4GB) per controller.
- SAS / SATA RAID 60 ASIC engine, providing the highest level of data protection.
- Dual Channel 6G SAS connector per controller, supporting fail-over.
- Supports SAS JBOD (AS316X6R) expansion with up to total of 112 drive bays
- Redundant and hot-swappable power supply and cooling fans.
- O/S-Independent and host transparent RAID solution.
- Supports JBOD, RAID 0, 1, 1E, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60 with hot spare and multipile volumes.
- RAID 6 tolerates multiple drive failures without downtime or data loss, providing the most advanced level of data protection.
- Supports online array roaming, online RAID level / stripe size migration, and online capacity expansion.
- Hot swappable drives that support hot spare and automatic hot rebuilding with automatic drive insertion/ removal detection.
- NVRAM transaction log, and S.M.A.R.T. to improve the RAID system integrity, reliability, and availability.
- Embedded enclosure management through WEB GUI, LCD control panel, and online RAID management via RS-232 port.
- Intuitive, yet comprehensive GUI for configuration and monitoring from remote and local locations.
- Field-upgradeable firmware in flash ROM, redundant RAID controller firmware upgrade via RS-232 and WEB GUI.
| Form Factor
|| 3U Rackmount
|| Single Controller, Redundant Controller Optional
| HDD Trays
|| 16 Hot-Swappable 3.5"
| RAID Level
|| 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60, JBOD
| Maximum Capacity
|| 64TB, Expandable to 448TB
| Auto Rebuilding
|| RAID 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60
| Host Interface & Transfer Rate
|| 6G Mini-SAS * 2
| Expansion Ports
|| Mini-SAS x 1, Support up to 6 additional JBOD units (AS316X6)
| Drive Interface
|| 6G SAS / 6G SATA (Additional MUX board requried when use with SATA
drives and Redundant Controller Option)
| Cooling Fan
|| 2 Hot-Swappable Modules & Blowers
| Power Supply
|| 500W X 2 Redundant
| Control Interface
|| LCD Panel, RS232, RJ-45 Ethernet
| Status Indicators
|| 1 LED/ HDD
| Dimension (in)
|| 19"W x 24"D x 5.5"H
| Weight (lb)
| Safety Regulations
|| CE, FCC, UL, RoHS
| Limited Warranty
|| 3 Years
| Hard Drive
|| No HDD
| 500GB SAS
HD * 16
| 1TB SAS
HD * 16
| 2TB SAS
HD * 16
| 3TB SAS
HD * 16
All hard drive bundles are pre-installed and tested before shipment. Hard drives are then packaged individually to avoid damage during shipping.