The AccuRAID AR424X12 Series is a 4U rack-mountable RAID solution designed for file servers, backup, audio/video streaming, and digital video recording. It is capable of up to 384TB of capacity, and additional AS424X6S JBOD storage expansion units for over PB level, and is the perfect solution for applications requiring large storage spaces. With an industry proven Dual Channel 12G SAS host interface, the AR424X12S provides 12G SAS bandwidth and cutting edge SAS and SATA hard drive technology (SATA hard drives require optional MUX board). The array supports RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60 and JBOD modes. Featuring durable, heavy duty steel housing and a user-friendly LCD panel, the AR424X12S is built with Web or RS232 management Interfaces along with SMTP manager monitoring all system events. The AR424X12S is an easy to use building block for large storage systems, and is guaranteed to achieve the most cost-effective performance and data protection. The AR424X12S comes with modular RAID controller, redundant power supply and redundant cooling fans. Built-in redundant controller ready backplane allows non-destructive redundancy controller upgrade path without purchasing a brand new hardware.
Note: Please allow 3 days for rackmount testing before shipment.
- 1.2GHz processor with 1GB on-board ECC cache memory (upgradeable to 8GB).
- Support both 3.5" and 2.5" form factor hard drives and SSD.
- SAS / SATA RAID 60 ASIC engine, providing the highest level of data protection.
- Dual Channel 12G SAS connector supporting fail-over.
- Supports SAS JBOD (AS316X12S) expansion with up to a total of 120 drive bays
- Redundant and hot-swappable power supply and cooling fans.
- O/S-Independent and host transparent RAID solution.
- Upgradable to redundant controller version (AR424X12R) for high availability and redundancy.
- Supports JBOD, RAID 0, 1, 1E, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60 with hot spare and multipile volumes.
- RAID 6 tolerates multiple drive failures without downtime or data loss, providing the most advanced level of data protection.
- Supprots online array roaming, online RAID level / stripe size migration, and online capacity expansion.
- Hot swappable drives that support hot spare and automatic hot rebuilding with automatic drive insertion/ removal detection.
- NVRAM transaction log, and S.M.A.R.T. to improve the RAID system integrity, reliability, and availability.
- Embedded enclosure management through WEB GUI, LCD control panel, and online RAID management via RS-232 port.
- Intuitive, yet comprehensive GUI for configuration and monitoring from remote and local locations.
- Field-upgradeable firmware in flash ROM, redundant RAID controller firmware upgrade via RS-232 and WEB GUI.
| Form Factor|| 4U Rackmount
|| Single Controller
| HDD Trays
|| 24 Hot-Swappable 3.5"
(2.5" form factor supported via screw holes)
| RAID Level
|| RAID 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60
| Maximum Capacity
|| 384TB, Expandable to 8 more AS424X12S
| Auto Rebuilding
|| RAID 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60
| Host Interface & Transfer Rate
|| 12G Mini-SAS HD* 2 per controller
| Expansion Ports
|| 12G Mini-SAS HDx 1
Supports up to 8 additional JBOD units (AS424X12S)
| Drive Interface
|| 12G SAS / 6G SATA
(Additional MUX board requried when used with
drives and Redundant Controller Option)
| Cooling Fan
|| 2 Hot-Swappable Modules & Blowers
| Power Supply
|| 500W x 3 Redundant
| Control Interface
|| LCD Panel, RS232, RJ-45 Ethernet
| Dimension (in)
|| 19"W x 21"D x 7.5"H
| Weight (lb)
| Limited Warranty
|| 3 Years