The AccuRAID AR424IR is a 4U 24-bay active-active redundant controllers iSCSI to SAS/SATA RAID subsystem. With active-active redundant controllers, along with the redundant powers and cooling fans, AccrRAID AR424IR provides a peace of mind by providing high availability and performance. With built-in 8x 1Gb Ethernet ports supporting independent access, fail-over or load-balancing (802.3ad port trunking, LACP), AR424IR is capable of composing a high performance SAN environment with a fraction of the cost of Fibre Channel RAID storage systems. Supporting RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60 and JBOD, with global or dedicated hot spare disks, multiple hard drive failure could be protected without downtime or data loss. The built-in powerful 64-bit RAID processor provides high performance through-put.
The built-in Snapshot feature provides point-in-time copy of saved data without relying on the host software. Management is available via Web and Secure Web (HTTPS), SSH telnet or serial console, with built-in event notification via e-mail or SNMP trap. Redundant power supplies, cooling fans and controllers are part of the modularized design to allow redundancy as well as off-self spare parts to eliminate downtime. To increase the return of investment, AR424IR supports both SAS and SATA drives, and could be expanded by adding up to 3 additional SAS/SATA JBOD units, providing solutions up to 96-bays or 288TB in total storage capacity. Intended to provide storage solution for IT and vitalization server computing with VMware vSphere or, Microsoft Hyper-V or Citrix with SCSI-3 persistent target support, the AR424IR is a perfect solution for Storage Area Network needs in IT and other applications.
Note: Please allow 3 days for rackmount testing before shipment.
- Intel IOP 342 64-bit processor with 2GB on-board ECC cache memory (upgradeable to 4GB).
- Single controller with redundant controller upgrade option.
- Up to 900MB/s and 200K IOPS with dual redundant controller.
- SAS / SATA II RAID 60 ASIC engine, providing the highest level of data protection.
- Supports Quad Channel, or 4 * Gigabit Ethernet, supports 802.3ad port trunking, LACP.
- Support SCSI-3 Persistent Target for Windows Server clustering.
- Support VMware Sphere, ESX/ESXi 4.0, Microsoft Hyper-V and Citrix
- Supports SAS or SATA Hard drives.
- Redundant and hot-swappable power supply and cooling fans.
- O/S-Independent and host transparent RAID solution.
- Supports JBOD, RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60 with global and dedicated hot spare and multiple volumes.
- RAID 6 tolerates multiple drive failures without downtime or data loss, providing the most advanced level of data protection.
- Supports online array migration and online capacity expansion.
- Hot swappable drives that support hot spare and automatic hot rebuilding with automatic drive insertion/ removal detection.
- Built-in Snapshot and Windows Volume Shadow Copy Support (VSS).
- Embedded enclosure management through WEB GUI, LCD control panel, and online RAID management via serial port.
- Intuitive, yet comprehensive GUI for configuration and monitoring from remote and local locations.
- Built-in event notification via e-mail and SNMP trap.
- iSNS and DHCP supported.
| Form Factor
|| 4U Rackmount
| HDD Trays
|| 24 Hot-Swappable 3.5"
| Reduntant Controller
|| Active - Active Redundant
| RAID Level
|| 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60, JBOD
| Maximum Capacity
| Auto Rebuilding
|| Global or Dedicated Hot Spare Disk
| Host Interface & Transfer Rate
|| Gigabit Ethernet 1Gb * 4, support 802.11ad (Up to 600MB/s)
LACP and Jumbo Frame supported
| Drive Interface
|| SAS / SATA (SATA drives require MUX controller when use in dual controller mode)
| Cooling Fan
|| 4 Hot-Swappable Modules and Blowers
| Power Supply
|| 500W X 2 Redundant power supplies w/ PFC
| Control Interface
|| LCD Panel, RS232, RJ-45 Ethernet
| Status Indicators
|| HDD, Fail, and Overheat
| Multi-Path IO
|| Yes (up to 32), Built-in Snapshot without the need for additional software
| Max. Host Connections
| Max. Host Clustering
|| 16 multiple host clustered for one logical volume
| Max. Session
|| 128 sessions
| Battery Backup
| Dimension (in)
|| 19"W x 20.5"D x 7"H
| Weight (lb)
| Limited Warranty
|| 3 Years
| Hard Drive
|| No HDD Bundle
|| 500GB SAS HD * 24
|| 1TB SAS HD * 24
|| 2TB SAS HD * 24
|| 3TB SAS HD * 24
| Total Storage Size
All hard drive bundles are pre-installed and tested before shipment. Hard drives are then packaged individually to avoid damage during shipping.