The AccuNAS AN4L+BRDX
is a backup appliance designed to use in network environment for data backup. Build-in RDX docking station, AN4L+BRDX provides NAS features as well as automatic schedule backup from internal RAID protected hard drives to RDX tape media. It supports Windows, MAC and Linux Network in SMB, AFP and NFS network, consolidate data storage from different network, while backing up the data using build-in support of replication, or copy the data within to different location. AN4L+BRDX support backup within itself, as well as backup to another unit of AccuNAS / EliteNAS storage on schedule. Backup support with up to 10 different revision to unsure no data is accentially deleted. Front USB 3.0 ports allow removeable hard drives, such TowerSTOR and MobileSTOR USB 3.0 series (TS1UT+B, MS1UT+B, TR4UT+B, TR5UT+B, and TR8UT+B) as external copy of data. RDX docking station support up to 1.5TB and is available for offsite, offline data backup.
AN4L+BRDX build-in with 2 network port for failover, as well as 4 hard drives, up to 16TB in RAID 0, 1, 10, 5 and 6 for performance and protection in RAID applications. AN4L+BRDX is half of the wide of the 4U rackmount, and optional rackmount kit (part#: CS-SAN-VA004RK) available to mounting two units into one 4U space. This innovative design allows two units back up each other in a data center or production envirnoment. Built upon AccuNAS and EliteNAS network storage operating systems, AN4L+BRDX provide many other features, such as FTP server, ADS / LDAP supports as well as iSCSI target and initialor support. AN4L+BRDX is an ideal chooice for NAS and unattended data backup in the network.
Sans Digital recommends the use of enterprise hard drives when in use with any RAID controller applications. Standard desktop or green desktop drive may not be supported and may compromise RAID system stability and performance. For more information on the difference between RAID and desktop hard drives, please see the Western Digital knowledge base
. For a list of compatible RAID Edition SATA hard drives, please CLICK HERE
Backup Appliance in a box
Build-in replication features in a box. Files saves in the units will automatically backup to different volume of hard drives, USB 3.0 storage, and RDX disk cartridges, or second units on the same or remote network.
RDX Docking Station Build-in, up to 1.5TB Cartridges
With build-in RDX docking station, AN4L+BRDX support up to 1.5TB RDX cartridges for secure, offsite backup.
Dual Gigabit and RAID Hard Drives Protection
AN4L+BRDX is designed with simple setup and easy maintenance features in mind. Features such as installation wizard for easy implementation out of the box, convenient web-based management for local or remote configuration, Dual 10/100/1000 gigabit ports supporting teaming and fail-over redundnacy plus RAID protection for your data storage making the AN4L+BRDX a very robust yet easy to use Windows/MAC/Linux sharing NAS server system.
Feature Rich Data Storage - Built-in Snapshot, Folder Replication and iSCSI
In comparison to other products in the market, AN4L+BRDX is bundled with many enterprise level advanced features without the addtional cost. For example, iSCSI target support for iSCSI applications, iSCSI initiator support for future data storage expansion, folder to folder replication, scheduled or on-demand volume snapshot and local tape backup support just to name a few.
iSCSI Support for VMware
To take advantage of centralized storage for all virtual machines in VMware ESX or Vsphere, the AN4L+BRDX can be uses as a focal storage point for the VMWare ESX or ESXi sever hosting multiple virtual machines. Utilizing the AN4L+BRDX as an iSCSI target storage system for the VMware ESX/ESXi server, the AN4L+BRDX is ready for your VMware storage virtulization needs.
- Backup storage appliance support schedule replication backup from
- Operating system specifically design for Windows/MAC/Linux sharing NAS server and iSCSI application.
- Intel 3rd Generation Ivy Bridge Celeron Dual Core 1.50Ghz processor with 2M of Cache.
- 4GB DDR3 memory;
- Supports up to a toal of 16TB (Raw) SATA hard drive (4TB x 4 HDD)
- RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5 and 6 with spare.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Convenient setup and easy maintenance.
- IP discovery tools for easy deployment.
- Web GUI configuration interface supporting Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers.
- Informational Event Log for diagnostics.
- Supports local user account.
- Supports Windows Active Directory Service or Primary Domain Server and Workgroup.
- Supports HTTPS/SSL service.
- Storage protection.
- Designed with Linux based Journaling file system (XFS).
- Folder to folder replication supporting scheduling with multiple versions or full replication with bandwidth control.
- Supports scheduled or on-demand volume snapshot.
- System configuration backup and restore.
- Supports Local Tape backup, 3rd party backup agent.
- Supports iSCSI.
- Supports iSCSI target and initiator.
- Supports VMware ESX Server 4.0/4.1/5.0/5.1 or Microsoft Hyper-V Server or Citrix XGen Server.
Note: Please allow up to 3 days for hard drive installation and testing.
| Model Name
|| 64bit Windows/MAC/Linux File Sharing NAS + iSCSI OS specifically made for NAS and iSCSI application
|| Intel 3rd Generation Celeron Dual Core 1007U 1.50 GHz with 2MB Cache
|| 4GB DDR-3 Memory
| RAID Structure
|| RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5, 6
| Ethernet Port
|| 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet *2
| Hard Drives Trays
|| 4 * Hot-Swappable SATA Hard Drive
| Hard Drives
|| No HDD
| 1TB RAID Ed.
SATA HDD * 4
| 2TB RAID Ed.
SATA HDD * 4
| 3TB RAID Ed.
SATA HDD * 4
| 4TB RAID Ed.
SATA HDD * 4
| Total Storage
Note: All hard drive bundles are pre-installed and tested before shipment. Hard drives are then packaged individually to avoid damage during shipping.