Refurbished items may contain minor cosmetic damages that do not interfere with the functioning of the product. All refurbished items are burned-in and tested prior to being packaged to ensure maximum reliability.
The Rocket 622 is the industry's first PCI-Express 2.0 host adapter delivering the next generation of eSATA connectivity up to 600MB/s on a single PCI-Express x1 lane.
The Rocket 622 is the low-cost eSATA 6Gb/s Non-RAID host adapters that are industry standard AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface) compliant. They deliver Out-ofthe- Box Ready installation and supports operating systems Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X and Linux.
The Rocket 622 enables the use of the industry's newest and fastest hard drives at 6Gb/s while providing backward compatibility to legacy SATA 1.5Gb/s or 3Gb/s drives. It uses the same eSATA cable and connectors as previous SATA generations to ease integration.
PCI Express 2.0 double the bandwidth of the existing PCI Express bus for faster data throughput. It will enhance system performance for every type of computer user. Each PCI-Express 2.0 lane provides up to 500MB/s of throughput. It also backward compatible with previous generation of PCI-Express 1.0 technology.
- PCI-Express 2.0 x1 (Compatible with PCI-Express 1.0).
- Serial ATA III (6.0Gbps) compliant, with speed negotiation Serial ATA II (3Gbps) and Serial ATA I (1.5Gbps).
- 600MB/s per eSATA port.
- Industry Standard AHCI Compliant.
- Hot-plug capability.
- Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ).
- Out-of-the-Box Ready for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X 10.6 and above (Check AHCI detail OS support list).
- Compatible with SATA (III, II, I) Hard Drives, SSD, etc.
- Support up to 2TB Hard Drives.
- Power Efficient – Going Green Saves Green.
- RoHS compliant.
| Host Interface
|| PCI-Express 2.0 x1
| Controller Interface
|| Serial ATA III (6.0Gbps), with speed negotiation Serial ATA II (3Gbps) and
Serial ATA I (1.5Gbps)
|| 2 eSATA connectors
| RAID Level
| OS Supports
|| MAC 10.5 or 10.6, Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, Windows 7