The HA-LSI-SAS3801E card enables large-scale direct attach storage (DAS) arrays through eight external 3Gb/s ports, driving up to 122 SAS and SATA devices. The host bus adapter drives external server storage RAID and non-RAID enclosures with unprecedented throughput by connecting an eight-lane 2.5 Gb/s PCI Express bus with two external x4 SFF8088 miniSAS connectors. This SAS/SATA low-profile adapter is perfect for 1U/2U servers, driving 4800 MB/s full-duplex externally.
- 3Gb/s per port.
- Flexible SAS/SATA array architecture optimizes cost.
- (8) external high-speed SAS ports offer maximum mass-storage connectivity.
- 3Gb/s per port delivers 2400 MB/s to external enclosures.
- (2) x4 external SFF-8088 mini-SAS connectors.
- MD-2 small form-factor design.
- Connects to both SAS and SATA HDDs and tape drives.
- Allows more than 122 total end-point devices.
- Fusion-MPT architecture provides more than 140,000 I/Os per second.
- Supports all major operating systems.
| Host Interface
| Controller Interface
|| SAS / SATA II
|| 2 x Mini-SAS connectors
| RAID Level
| OS Supports
|| Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 2003 Server and Linux