The HA-TEK-ARC1221X Serial ATA ll RAID host adapter is a high-performance PCI-Express bus to SATA ll Disk Array host adapter. The controller can provide up to 8 SATA ll peripheral devices on a single host adapter. When properly configured, the SATA host adapter can provide non-stop service with a high degree of fault tolerance through the use of RAID technology and advanced array management features.
- Intel IOP341 I/O processor.
- Write-through or write-back cache support.
- Support up to 4 SATA II drives.
- Multi-adapter support for large storage requirements.
- BIOS boot support for greater fault tolerance.
- BIOS PnP (plug and play) and BBS (BIOS boot specification) support.
- Supports RAID level 0, 1, 1E, 3, 5, 6 and JBOD.
- Multiple RAID selection.
- Array roaming.
- Online RAID level/stripe size migration.
- Online RAID capacity expansion and RAID level migration simultaneously.
- Instant availability and background initialization.
- Automatic drive insertion/removal detection and rebuild.
- Greater than 2TB per volume set.
- Support S.M.A.R.T, NCQ and OOB Staggered Spin-up capable drives.
- Support spin down drivers when not in use to extend service life (MAID).
| Host Interface
| Controller Interface
|| SATA II
|| 2 x Mini-SAS connectors
| RAID Level
|| 0, 1, 1E, 3, 5, 6 and JBOD
| OS Supports
|| Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 2003 Server,
MAC OS 10.3.x or later, and Linux