The HA-ARC-ARC1680X high-performance PCIe to SAS RAID host adapters can provide up to (128) SAS/SATA ll peripheral devices using SAS expanders. The adapters are based on the same RAID kernel of field-proven external RAID adapters. Applications that benefit most features from these controllers include NAS, server RAID solutions, web servers, supercomputing, near-line backup, security systems and streaming applications.
- Driver Support up to 128.
- Intel IOP348 I/O processor with SAS controller.
- Support up to 8 SAS ports.
- Multi-adapter support for large storage requirements.
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 10, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60, Single Disk or JBOD.
- BIOS boot support for greater fault tolerance.
- BIOS PnP (plug and play) and BBS (BIOS boot specification) support.
- Intel RAID engine support extreme performance RAID 6 function.
- NVRAM for RAID configuration & transaction log.
- Redundant flash image for adapter availability.
- Battery Backup Module ready (Option).
- RoHS Compliant.
| Host Interface
| Controller Interface
|| SAS / SATA II
|| 2 x Mini-SAS connectors
| RAID Level
|| 0, 1, 10, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60, Single Disk or JBOD
| OS Supports
|| Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 2003 Server,
MAC OS 10.3.x or later, and Linux