Refurbished items may contain minor cosmetic damages that do not interfere with the functioning of the product. All refurbished items are burned-in and tested prior to being packaged to ensure maximum reliability.
The EliteNAS EN104L+BXE Linux Series is a comprehensive NAS in a feature-dense 1U enclosure with Intel Dual Core CPU, 2MB Cache or above, and 2GB DDR-3 memory. Equipped with 64 bit OS, the EN104L+BXE is a performance tuned NAS-based server with iSCSI capable of unlimited clients, with up to 8TB of storage capacity and dual Gigabit Ethernet.
Dual Gigabit and RAID Hard Drives Protection
The EN104L+BXE is designed with simple setup and easy maintenance features in mind. Features such as an installation wizard for easy implementation out of the box, convenient web-based management for local or remote configuration, Dual 10/100/1000 network ports supporting network teaming and fail-over redundancy plus RAID protection for your data storage make EN104L+BXE a very robust yet easy to use NAS server system.
Feature Rich Network Storage - Built-in Snapshot, Folder Replication and iSCSI
In comparison to other NAS products in the market, EliteNAS is bundled with many enterprise level advanced features without the additional cost. For example, iSCSI target support for iSCSI applications, iSCSI initiator support for future data storage expansion, NAS to NAS folder replication, scheduled or on-demand volume snapshot and local tape backup support are just a few of the many features this product offers.
iSCSI Support for VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
To take advantage of centralized storage for all virtual machines in VMware ESX or Vsphere, the EN104L+BXE can be used as a focal storage point for the VMWare ESX or ESXi server hosting multiple virtual machines. Utilizing the EN104L+BXE as an iSCSI target storage system for the VMware ESX/ESXi server, the EN104L+BXE is ready for your VMware storage virtualization needs.
Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization environment is also supported. With the support of SPC-3, iSCSI can be used in Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2 clustering environment for high-availability applications.
Note: Please allow 3 days for rackmount testing before shipment.
- Supports IPV6 for more flexibility in allocating IP addresses and efficiency for routing web traffic.
- Multiple NAS Aggregation (single name space NAS expansion), allowing the integration of multiple or additional NAS units under a common root folder.
- Highly efficient OS based on 64 bit Operating Systems.
- An intriguing Web GUI Using Web Browser GUI can configure, access and monitor the NAS/iSCSI.
- High file transfer rate for all types of protocols: NFS, AFP, CIFS, FTP, and iSCSI.
- Robust Journaling File Systems – XFS.
- File-sharing for clients in heterogeneous or mixed OS platforms is supported.
- Supported Protocol and Service:
- Supports Client File System – SMB, CIFS, NFS, AFP 3.1, FTP, SFTP.
- Support Network Transport Protocols – TCP/IP, SNMP MIBII, AppleTalk, NTP, DHCP, HTTP/HTTPS.
- Support Network services – DHCP, ADS/ADDS, NIS, LDAP, NTP Server.
- Support Teaming over 2 or more Gigabit NICs.
- Supports 7 modes of network port bonding: Teaming for Load-Balancing & Fail-Over, 802.3ad.
- Multiple Volume Snapshots, Schedulable & On-Demand.
- NAS-to-NAS Folder Replications: Scheduled Differential and Scheduled Full Copy with Compression.
- Include iSCSI target & initiator functions for IP-SAN infrastructure.
- Remote system monitoring for Fan status, Temperatures, RAID status, HDD status, Network connectivity status.
- Remote Monitoring and Remote Email Notifications.
- Auto email notification for pre-defined events.
- Supports storage quota assignment to group or to individual users, as well as warning when approaching quota full.
- Volume Snapshots supported - Supports multiple Snapshots for ‘point-in-time” user data image against accidental user file deletion and data corruption or virus attack. Snapshot can be scheduled and/or On-Demand
- Build-in iSCSI initiator – a new NAS act as an iSCSI target, and connect it into the existing NAS as if it is part of the local storage.
- Supports local folder creation under each root network share
- Multi-Level sub-folders supported.
- Network Share can be created based on volume or based on subfolder.
User Support and Security
- Maximum number of local user accounts: 60,000
- Maximum number of characters for user name: 31 characters
- Maximum number of characters for user password: 128 characters
- Local user account supported with “Home” Directory option
- Windows ADS / PDC / Workgroup supported
- Special feature supporting Windows ADS with large number user accounts.
- Multi User IDs supported for Windows ADS administrators
- ACL – Access Control List supported, Local ACL supported down to Folder-Level and File-Level.
- NIS – Network Information Services for Unix/Linux supported
- LDAP supported
- HTTPS/SSL Service supported
- Host (IP) filtering
- A NAS discovery tool, NAS-Finder, will automatically discover any and all NAS units in the local network, and allow Administrator to manually add an entry for remote NAS unit over internet/VPN/WAN.
- Monitoring NAS resource utilization status via Web GUI.
- Monitoring On-Line Users and Folder-being-accessed via Web GUI
- Support system log to be downloaded and email to technical support personnel for further trouble-shooting.
- Support system configuration to be backup and restore
- iSCSI Target function allows a certain portion(s) of the storage to be partitioned as iSCSI volume(s) and assigned to specific host computer, appearing as if a local disk to that host computer.
- Provides block level services (iSCSI) and file services (NAS) in a unified storage system.
- Build-in iSCSI initiator function allows the NAS to mount remote iSCSI target volume as its local physical storage, and expand its storage capacity
- Combination of iSCSI Target and Initiator support between multiple NAS units can be used as one of the method to do Multi-NAS-Aggregation for storage expansions
- Build-in Snapshot support iSCSI volumes
- iSCSI volume supports Microsoft Server 2008 R2 Failover Clustering (SPC-3) and VMware ESX/ESXi Server
- Tower Based MN4LA+B and AN4L, as well as rackmount based EliteNAS Linux NAS series product line are fully interoperable for folder replications.
- Different models can replicate to each other.
- Scheduled or on-demand replication.
- Build-in Differential Replication allow deploy multiple units in different location via Internet/Intranet
- Building block of a total enterprise solution.
- 1U 4 bay Rackmount with mounting bracket
- Intel Dual Core Processor.
- 2GB DDR3 memory; upgradeable to 8GB.
- Supports 3.5" SATA hard drive.
- RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5 and 6 with spare.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- OS on DOM (Disk-on-Module) without mechanical wear and tear.
| Form Factor
|| 1U Rackmount
|| Intel Dual Core CPU with 2MB Cache or above
|| 2GB DDR-3 Memory; Upgradeable to 4GB
| RAID Level
|| Built-in RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5 and 6 RAID with Hot Spare
| Maximum Capacity
| Available Expansion Slot
|| USB x 2
|| On-board 2 x Intel® 82573 Gigabit PCI-Express Ethernet
Supports Teaming over 2 ports, 802.11ad, ALB
| Hard Drive Trays Supported
|| 4 x SATA
| Cooling Fans
4 x Internal
1 x CPU/Chipset
| Power Supply
220W 80PLUS; Auto switch for 100V~ 240V; 50 ~ 60Hz
| Status Indicators
|| Power LED, Overheat/FAN Fail LED
HDD Power and Activity LED
| Dimension (in)
|| 1.68” H x 19” W x 21” D
| Weight (lb)
|| 18 (Rackmount Bracket Included)
| Certifications & Compliance
|| FCC, CE, UL, RoHS
| Limited Warranty
|| 3 Months
Note: Please allow 3 days for hard drive installation and testing.
Linux 2.6.xx based OS specificaly made for NAS application
|| Intel Dual Core CPU with 2MB Cache or above
|| 2GB DDR 3 Memory, Upgradeable to 4GB
|| 0, 1, 1+0, 5, 6
| USB 2.0 x 2
| HDD Trays
|| 4 * Hot-Swappable SATA Hard Drives
| No HDD
| 500GB RAID
Ed. HDD * 4
| 1TB RAID Ed.
HDD * 4
| 2TB RAID Ed.
HDD * 4
| 3TB RAID Ed.
HDD * 4
Note: All hard drive bundles are pre-installed and tested before shipment. Hard drives are then packaged individually to avoid damage during shipping.