Connect your Sans Digital SCSI products with high performance 64-bit, 133MHz Ultra320 U4 Dual Channel SCSI Host Bus Adapter. Compatible with MR5S1, MR5S2, AR208S, AR212S, and AR316S products. With this Dual Channel SCSI HBA, you can utilize each channel to increase the performance. For example, 2 of the MR5S1 can connect with 2 different channels and use the operating system RAID function to enhance the performance. AccuRAID series, which is a 2 channel SCSI RAID subsystem, can also benefit by connecting it to a dual channel SCSI HBA for additional performance. This Ultra 320 SCSI card built with LSI chipset that incorporates features Packetized Protocol, Quick Arbitration and Selection (QAS), Skew compensation, Domain Validation, among others to further enhance SCSI performance and reliability.
- Dual channel Ultra320 SCSI controller card compatible with the MR5S1, MR5S1, AR208S, AR212S, AR316S and other SCSI products.
- 133MHz, 64bit PCI-X interface, with maximum 1066 MB/s data throughput.
- Supports Double Transition Clocking, Packetized protocol, Quick Arbitration and Selection, Skew Compensation and Domain Validation.
- Enhanced Reliability and stability with a knock-down cooling fan.
- Backward compatible with previous SCSI generation.
MR5S1, MR5S2, AR208S, AR212S, AR316S
and other SCSI products
| Supported SCSI interface
|| Ultra 320 LVD, Ultra160/Ultra2 LVD,
Ultra-Wide SCSI Ultra & SCSI-2 SCSI
|| LSI 53C1030
| SCSI BIOS
| Number of Channels
|| Dual Channel Support
| Max Transfer Bate
|| 320 MB/Sec (Ultra320)
| Internal Connectors
|| 2 x 68-pin HD
| External Connector
|| 2 x 68-pin VHDCI
| PCI Interface
|| 64bit PCI-X
| Drivers Available
|| DOS ASPI, Novell NetWare , Sun Solaris,
Windows 2000/NT/XP, SCO Unix Open
Desktop/Open Server, SCO UnixWare, Linux