The HA-SAN-SASPCIE PCIe to SAS RAID host controller can provide up to (128) SAS/SATA ll peripheral devices using SAS expanders. The controllers are based on the same RAID kernel of field-proven external RAID adapter and same device drivers with widely used SATA RAID controller. Applications that benefit most features from these controllers include NAS, server RAID solutions, web servers, supercomputing, near-line backup, security systems and streaming applications.
- Driver Support up to 128.
- Intel IOP348 I/O processor with SAS controller.
- Supports up to 8 SAS ports.
- Multi-adapter support for large storage requirements.
- BIOS boot support for greater fault tolerance.
- BIOS PnP (plug and play) and BBS (BIOS boot specification) support.
- Intel RAID engine support extreme performance RAID 6 function.
- NVRAM for RAID configuration & transaction log.
- Redundant flash image for adapter availability.
- Battery Backup Module ready (Option).
- RoHS Compliant.
| Host Interface
|| PCI-E x8
| Transfer Rate
|| Up to 3Gb/s
| Cache Memory
|| 256MB on-board DDR2-533 SDRAM w/ ECC protection for low profile board
|| 0, 1, 10, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60, Single Disk or JBOD
| OS Supports
|| Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003
Novell Netware 6.5
SCO Unixware 7.X.X
Mac OS x (no_bootable)